Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

With Sympathy

Hi

Firstly, apologies for the long blog absence.  And that's about where I stop knowing what to write.

Sadly, a day after writing my last post we got the shocking news that Rob's dad Neil had died suddenly while visiting family in the UK.  And so began the long and emotional task of bringing him home for burial. We were finally able to lay him to rest on Saturday in a beautiful, heart wrenching ceremony.

We miss him so much, and it's going to take a long time to recover and for life to feel normal again.  Part of that is getting back into my papercrafting and blogging again. One step at a time.


Ironically, I'd made this card in the weeks before Neil's passing. It was meant to be my Just Add Ink Design Team entry for the challenge after he died.  I hadn't made a Sympathy card for a very long time prior to this one.  Funny how the universe works sometimes.




Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your family Tina - must be such a sad time for you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.