Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wildflower Meadow in Pool Party

Hi!

Wildflower Meadow and it's coordinating embossing folder weren't items from the new catalogue that initially got my attention.  Upon closer examination I realised just how versatile the pair could be.


For this card I kept the stamping and embossing fairly simple. Pool Party ink on Pool Party DSP gives a lovely, subtle background which I enhanced by embossing over the stamping.


Pearls for the centre of the flowers add a lovely finishing touch.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.