Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

JAI #180: Just Add Colouring

Hi!

Gee, the weeks are flying by!

 
Time for another Just Add Ink challenge! This week Nikki has challenged us to add colouring to our projects.  You can watercolour, use markers, crayons, whatever you like to colour your image.  I chose to watercolour on my card.

 
I used a new stamp set called You're My Hero.  It's a great one for boys cards.  I also used my new favourite set Gorgeous Grunge to create the background.


I used watercolour paper to stamp on and colour the image.  It's fabulous quality paper, perfect for watercolouring. I used my Real Red and Daffodil Delight inkpads to colour the image.


I also coloured the police car in the stamp set using Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight. A cute finishing touch for the inside of the card.

Stamps: You're My Hero, Gorgeous Grunge, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Basic Grey, Stazon
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Watercolour Paper
Other: Big Shot, Circles Framelits Dies, Aqua Painter, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

I hope you can play along with us this week at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Tina, I love your card. Esp like your stamped background, but your watercoloured firetruck definitely takes centre stage. Cute boy card. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have created the background Tina and how you put the focus on the fire engine and car..very cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sense if movement you created using Gorgeous Grunge for the background Tina. Perfect for that cute fire engine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific boy card! The fire truck is awesome and I love the splattered look on the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.