Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

JAI Scrap #20: Just Add Digital

Hi!

I know, I'm really late with this layout, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

 
This month Ruthy has challenged us to go digital in our layouts.  A great challenge for me, as I'm really loving playing with My Digital Studio.  I went completely digital, but you could try hybrid if full digital is a bit scary!  Hybrid just means you use bits of both - it could be as simple as printing a title you made on the computer and adding it to your paper layout.


I love the convenience of being able to scrap with any photos you have on your computer, and not having to wait until you've been to the shop to print some off!  These photos were of my kids having a wonderful time in these inflatable balls that you get into and then roll around in a pool.  They had an awesome time!

I hope you have time to play along - there's only 10 or so days left to get your entry in over at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.