Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Daydream medallions CASE

Hi!

Woops!  Looks like Wednesday snuck up on me and I forgot about blogging this morning!

Today's card is one I used for a couple of parties I ran in July.  It's a CASE from the Annual Catalogue.  You can find the original card on page 114.


I kept the colour scheme and stamp set but I changed a few things.  Instead of stamping each layer onto the one piece of cardstock we stamped each layer separately and then cut them using the coordinating Floral Frames Framelits.


Every second layer was popped up on Dimensionals.  I also used Vintage Faceted Buttons for the centre.  It is such a pretty card and I think everyone enjoyed making it.


The inside of my card is fairly plain, but at the parties we stamped some of the smaller Medallions stamps.

Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Sassy Salutations, Make A Wish
Ink: Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock: Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.