Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

More Blown Ink Cards

Hi!

In my last post I showed you a couple of blown ink cards that I'd made as samples for a Children's Cards Class.  I was having so much fun playing with ink blowing that I decided to make a couple more.


For these cards I stuck to one colour of ink for the blown bits. I think I used Rose Red paired with Daffodil Delight (it was a long time ago!!).


I used the new Label Love stamp for the sentiment and the retired slot punch to create holes to fed the ribbon through.


The cards were made for my twin nieces, who were turning 7.  One likes pink and the other likes yellow, hence the colour schemes for the cards.


The Daffodil Delight ink takes longer to absorb into the cardstock, so the splatters were a bit bigger.


Here they are side by side.  They were so much fun to make.

Stamps: Label Love
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Whisper White
Other: Artisan Label Punch, Slot Punch (retired), Rose Red Seam Binding, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Straw

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.