Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Strawberry Slush Modern Medley

Hi!

I really love the Modern Medley DSP in the new catalogue.  I decided to have a play one day and see what the paper looked like in colour.  What do you think?


To get the colour I simply brayered the Strawberry Slush ink over the Modern Medley DSP.  I love the result.  I think the card looks a bit like lingerie - I think it's the lace and black ribbon!


A bit different to my usual card making style, but sometimes it's fun to experiment.


I hope you have a great week.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, Tina. Love the brayered colour on the DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.