Pages

Thursday 25 April 2024

JAI 699: Just Add Colour

Hi! 


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have a colour challenge for you, suggested to us by Di.


I really love this combo, and I feel like, depending on how you use the colours, it could be either masculine or feminine. This is a bit of a last hurrah for Starry Sky, as it retires at the end of the month.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Amazing Phrasing, Number Of Years, Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Stitched Stars Dies

My oldest son recently turned 21, and so he needed a special card. I decided to make a Double Z Fold card for him. On the front I stamped a combination sentiment from a long-retired SAB set, called Amazing Phrasing. I used three separate stamps for the sentiment, mixing and matching from the options available in the set. A couple of Coastal Cabana Stitched Star die cuts finished off the front.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Amazing Phrasing, Number Of Years, Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Stitched Stars Dies

I used the Alphabet A La Mode Dies for the foil numbers, and Number Of Years (also long-retired) to stamp around them. Another Stitched Stars foil star finished off the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Amazing Phrasing, Number Of Years, Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Stitched Stars Dies

I decided to add an extra panel to the back of the card to give us plenty of room to write our messages to Alex. I couldn't resist dressing it up with yet another foil star.

We'd love to see what you make with this week's colours. I think they are gorgeous, and hopefully you do too. Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll see what the rest of the Design team have made with them. You can also add your card to our Linky to enter the challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.