Pages

Sunday 21 April 2024

CTC 466: Favourite Mini Catalogue Project

 Hi!


Welcome to the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. Sadly, this is my final blog hop as a member of the CTC Crew - I have decided to step down from the team as lately I have been unable to devote my energy to the team as much as I have in the past. The good news is that the Crew is on the hunt for some new Crew members, so you will begin to see some fresh, new faces on the hops soon.


On to the challenge! This week we are asking you to CASE your favourite project from the current Mini Catalogue. I'm a sucker for a stripes/floral DSP combo, so this card from page 46 caught my eye.


I love the way that the top section is stamped in coordinating ink, and then stamped and heat embossed over the top. I didn't end up stamping my background, I used two pieces of DSP instead.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! In The Moment, Lighter Than Air DSP, Everyday Details Dies

The Lighter Than Air DSP is so pretty! I kept the stripes on the bottom, but chose the diamonds to go on top. A strip of Lemon Lolly cardstock covers the join, and provides a base for the sentiment, from In The Moment.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! In The Moment, Lighter Than Air DSP, Everyday Details Dies

I cropped the hot air balloon from another piece of the DSP, and then popped it up over a partial Everyday Details circle cropped from vellum. It helps make the balloon stand out from the background DSP.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! In The Moment, Lighter Than Air DSP, Everyday Details Dies

I left the inside sentiment free, as the front sentiment is quite versatile for a few different situations. A leftover strip of DSP and cardstock was all that was needed.

We'd love for you to play along with us this week. Just make a card that CASEs your favourite project from the Mini Catalogue, take a photo and upload it to our Facebook Group.


The next stop along the way is my lovely friend, Kathryn Mangelsdorf. She's made an absolute stunner that you won't want to miss!

One final thank you to Bec and the Crew for having me as part of their wonderful team for the past 5 years. I've had a blast, and have loved getting to know the Crew members better.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.