Pages

Thursday 11 April 2024

JAI 697: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Di has a sketch for us to use as inspiration for our cards.


I love that she's used hexagons, but they could easily be substituted for other shapes. I've gone for butterflies!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle

My card is made using a serviette that I liberated from a morning tea that I attended recently. It's far too pretty to wipe a dirty mouth or fingers on! I adhered a portion of the serviette to a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the background of my card.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle

I roughly cut some butterflies, adhered them to more cardstock and then fussy cut them once the glue dried. I love the slightly wrinkled effect of the glued serviette.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle

I used another portion of the serviette for the inside of my card. The flowers are just as pretty as the butterflies, so I definitely wanted to feature some.

We'd love to see what you do with Di's sketch. Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll see what the rest of the Design Team have made with the sketch. You can add your card to our Linky when you're ready.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.