Pages

Thursday 28 September 2023

JAI 672: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink Challenge. This week, Nikki has a fun sketch for us to be inspired by.


It's a good one, with lots of open space and room for interpretation. I recently received the Perfect Catch box from Kindred Stamps, and I knew straight away that I wanted to use the Video Game Die for my card.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Kindred Stamps Perfect Catch Limited Edition Box, Stampin' Up! Bright & Beautiful DSP

My hubby has been nagging me that I haven't made him a birthday card yet - it was back at the start of August. Whoops! I could use the excuse that I was waiting for this die to arrive, right?

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Kindred Stamps Perfect Catch Limited Edition Box, Stampin' Up! Bright & Beautiful DSP

I used my Fine Tip Glue to add a glossy layer to the buttons and the screen frame on the card. It adds lovely texture and dimension to the card. It's something that he will appreciate.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Kindred Stamps Perfect Catch Limited Edition Box, Stampin' Up! Bright & Beautiful DSP

The background papers that I used were from the Bright & Beautiful DSP pack. I thought that the stars were a great choice. The stamped sentiments were also from the Perfect Catch box. I love the funky font, and Rob will like the sentiments that I chose for him!

That's all from me, but please head on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You'll also find our Linky, so that you can add your card to our challenge. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.