Pages

Thursday 14 September 2023

JAI 670: Just Add Wildlife

 Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have a theme challenge for you, suggested to us by Fiona. She's like us to Just Add Wildlife to our cards this week.


I was a bit stumped for a while, but then my new pack of Beary Christmas DSP arrived, and I was back on track! I instantly loved the sheet of paper that has the full page scene of the polar bears on icebergs - the challenge was how to make it work on a card without chopping the bears in half or wasting too much. I think I succeeded!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Beary Christmas DSP, Tim Holtz Moon Masks, Christmas Card

I loved this polar bear straight away, sitting on the ice and gazing at the sky. He was a great choice for the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Beary Christmas DSP, Tim Holtz Moon Masks, Christmas Card

To give him something a little more exciting than just the sky to gaze at, I used my Tim Holtz Moon Masks to create a moon for him. The sentiment is a partial image from another new purchase, the Joy To You stamp set from the new Mini Catalogue. I think it works brilliantly with the scene that I created.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Beary Christmas DSP, Tim Holtz Moon Masks, Christmas Card

Below the polar bear on the front was this little grouping. It's so sweet! I fussy cut around the family and then lightly inked the cardstock underneath, before gluing it over the top. I don't like wasting anything, so this was a great choice for the inside of my card.

What do you think of when you see 'wildlife'? You can see what the Design Team have made over on the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card for the challenge. I'm keen o see what you make!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.