Pages

Monday 18 September 2023

Heart Of Christmas Week 7

 Hi!


Welcome to the seventh week of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops. I finally have some new stuff, so I was excited to play along this week.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas DSP, Joy To You, Brightest Glow, More Dazzle Paper, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

How gorgeous is the Beary Christmas DSP? It really doesn't need much else, so I used the May 2023 Sheetload Of Cards to show off as much of the paper as possible. I paired it with the new Joy To You stamp set for the sentiment.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas DSP, Joy To You, Brightest Glow, More Dazzle Paper, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

As I used the More Dazzling paper on the front, I also used a small strip on the inside. I changed my stamp set to Brightest Glow, as I didn't want to put a big sentiment on the inside of the card.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas DSP, Joy To You, Brightest Glow, More Dazzle Paper, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I've decided to make only two cards each time using the Sheetload templates. I was in the enviable position of having too many cards last year, so I don't need to make as many this year. You can see hat I varied the position of the sentiment panel, mostly to try not to cover too many of the polar bears.

That's all from me for tonight, but please do keep going around the blog hop until you get back to where you started. The next stop along the way is my lovely friend, Kate Morgan.


If you run into any issues with links, just pop on over to the wonderful Sharon Davern's blog. She will have a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. The More Dazzling paper (or, as I like to call it, disco paper) is a really lovely touch on your cards, Tina. The polar bear papers are very sweet, and make for beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper makes for beautiful cards Tina, you’ve used it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Tina. You are right, the Beary Christmas DSP is delightful. I love the layout which is perfect with sentiments from the Joy to You stamp set, and the glittery More Dazzle Paper. Your cards are so fun and happy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout to feature the beautiful paper Tina. The addition of the More Dazzling paper gives it a lovely lift. What a great position to have been in last year with too many cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do look forward to seeing your Sheetload of cards Tina. And yes you are correct, this gorgeous paper needs very little adornment. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant use of these cute papers, Tina. I love the more dazzled sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, Tina. Isn’t it great when you can leave the paper to do most of the work. and the touch of dazzle is just right, to add extra pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tina, this DSP lends itself perfectly with the design. Loving the touch of Christmas sparkle too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.