Pages

Sunday 15 January 2023

CTC 402: CASE The Mini Catalogue

 Hi!


Thanks for stopping by on the CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. By now I hope that you've been able to have a good look at the new Mini Catalogue, because that's what we are CASEing this week.


You can choose any project from any page of the Mini Catalogue to CASE. I found this Enjoy The Moment Memories & More card on page 73. The repetitive hearts background caught my eye, and coming on top of the thought that I hadn't used my Dots & Spots Die much, it was a no-brainer to CASE.


I started by working out which size of the Stitched Rectangles Dies worked best with the Dots & Spots Dies, as I wanted all of the spots to be contained within the rectangle. I backed the resulting Very Vanilla piece with some Night Of Navy cardstock, and then matted it on Shaded Spruce Card. The whole things was popped up over two layers of Crumb Cake card.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Tech Support, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Dots & Spots Die

I used my Tech Support stamp set to decorate the front. Instead of flowers tucked behind the sentiment, I used the image of keys. Hehe, I use the 'age not found' sentiment a lot - I think it's funny! I stamped it on Very Vanilla card and then cropped it with one of my Tailor Made Tags Dies. The twine is retired.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Tech Support, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Dots & Spots Die

I used the second half of the sentiment on the inside of the card, along with a pointer image.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Tech Support, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Dots & Spots Die

We'd love for you to CASE The Catty along with us. Just make a card that is a CASE of one in the Mini Catalogue and add a photo to our Facebook Group. It really is that easy!


Thanks again for stopping by, but don't stop here - please keep going on our Blog Hop tonight by jumping on over to Julia Quinn's blog. She's got a gorgeous, sunshiny card that's bound to make you smile.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. A very clever CASE, Tina. It’s a great teen/masculine card. So glad to see you back with your unique take on the catty projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever and creative - love the colours choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.