Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2023

Colour Creations: Pacific Point

 Hi!


Welcome back to another year of blogging, kicking off with the new Colour Creations Blog Hop. We are resuming for 2023 by featuring Pacific Point - a bright, mid blue that is lovely.


This combo from Brian King has a little bit of a nautical vibe. I didn't quite go nautical, but I did use Oceanfront to create my card.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Oceanfront, Simply Fabulous, Celebrate Everything Host DSP

I love that these stamps are photopolymer, making lining them up so easy! I used five different stamps from the set to create the scene. The stamps I've used for the land and sky nest together perfectly.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Oceanfront, Simply Fabulous, Celebrate Everything Host DSP

I snuck an extra colour onto the front of my card - I had to use a little Crumb Cake for the land. I cropped the whole scene using a Stitched Rectangle Die, matted it with Poppy Parade, and popped it up over some Celebrate Everything Host DSP.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Oceanfront, Simply Fabulous, Celebrate Everything Host DSP

A little more of the scene for the inside of my card. I think it's a lovely little surprise for the recipient.

That's all from me for this week's Colour Creations Blog Hop, but there's lots more inspiration to be seen. Just keep making your way around our blog hop, starting with the lovely Kate Morgan.

If you run into any issues with links, Catherine Proctor is the lady to know! Just jump on over to her blog, where she'll have a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous colour combination and card, Tina. I'm going to miss that gorgeous Celebrate everything DSP - it looks great with the Oceanfront stamp set and I love, love, love the way you've stamped the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card, Tina. I love the scene you have created with this set and highlighted it on a Poppy Parade layer with that DSP in the background. So simple, but so elegantly compiled. Love it and would love the case it please?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tina - you have created a delightful sea scene - both inside and out. I love your colour combo - including the addition of Crumb Cake. Your layering with the Celebrate Everything DSP is gorgeous. All so good. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Tina. Love the peaceful scene you have created with the v. blues and Crumb Cake. The scene inside your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both the inside and outside of your card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Tina! You've balanced the colours beautifully, and shown off Pacific Point so well. It's a blue that I seldom use, but I love how bright and striking it is, on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty Tina, I like the stamped panel being compressed, so to speak. It really allows the Pacific Point to shine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.