Pages

Sunday 5 June 2022

CTC 372: CASE The All Occasions Section

 Hi!


I hope yo've had a wonderful weekend. It's been wet and miserable here in Adelaide, but that generally means more crafting time for me! I managed to complete one QAYG block and two cards. What better way to finish it off than with the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop?


This week we are asking you to CASE the All Occasions section from the Annual Catalogue. It covers pages 12-45, so there's plenty of cards and projects to inspire you.


I found this sweet Christmas card towards the back of the All Occasions section. I liked the colours and the simple stamping. I'm a big fan of red and pink together, so this card ticked a few boxes for me!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Christmas To Remember, Forever Fern, Tailor Made Tags, Christmas Card

Despite not having several of the key products in the catalogue sample, I kept my card very similar to the original. I used Poppy Parade ink to stamps the Forever Ferm images on the Blushing Bride cardstock. I added some more using Mossy Meadow ink, and some splatters in Blushing Bride.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Christmas To Remember, Forever Fern, Tailor Made Tags, Christmas Card

Tailor Made Tags was a fabulous substitute for the dies that I don't own. I stamped a few more leaves in Soft Sea Foam, and the sentiment from Christmas To Remember in Poppy Parade. I think that twine is Mossy Meadow - it was a scrap that I found floating on my desk and thought it looked to be the right colour!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Christmas To Remember, Forever Fern, Tailor Made Tags, Christmas Card

I used Forever Fern again to do some coordinating stamping on the inside of my card, with another Christmas To Remember sentiment. I loved this stamp set last Christmas, so I was pleased that it carried over to the new Annual Catalogue. 

Wow, my first Christmas card for 2022 is done! Will you choose a Christmas card to CASE from the All Occasions section, or will you go for something different? Post a photo of your card in our Facebook group when you've decided.


The next stop along with way in our Blog Hop is Peta Stephen, who has CASEd a gorgeous card from page 27. Her version is equally as gorgeous - you won't want to miss it!


Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Rachel Palmieri5 June 2022 at 19:20

    I wonder if this is your first Christmas card for the year? It’s beautiful Tina, love how you’ve injected non-traditional elements and captured Christmas in a magical way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.