Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Colour Creations: Tahitian Tide

 Hi!


It's time once again for the new Colour Creations Blog Hop. This week we are looking at the last of the new In Colours, Tahitian Tide. It's a very bright blue that I think fits nicely into the colour range.


Brian King once again provided a lovely colour combo featuring Tahitian Tide. I wanted a colour scheme that would work for a set of cards aimed at children, and I think this fits the bill. I paired the five Sheetload Of Cards templates with the Penguin Place bundle. This bundle isn't currently available, but it will return in the upcoming Mini Catalogue. I kept with the Silver Foil feature by using my retired Balloon Punch to crop the foil.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Penguin Place, Light The Candles, Sheetload Of Cards

February 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Penguin Place, Light The Candles, Sheetload Of Cards

May 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Penguin Place, Light The Candles, Sheetload Of Cards

March 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Penguin Place, Light The Candles, Sheetload Of Cards

November 2020

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Penguin Place, Light The Candles, Sheetload Of Cards

August 2020

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Penguin Place, Light The Candles, Sheetload Of Cards

Here's my Tahitian Tide cards all together. Aren't they a bright, happy bunch?

In case you're interested, here's the whole group of cards. To recap - I've made the same five cards using each of the five new In Colours to create a gift set for someone special. Now I just need to make a box to put them all in!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Sheetload Of Cards

That's all from for for tonight, but please do continue your way around our blog hop. There's plenty more Tahitian Tide yumminess to be seen, starting off with my lovely friend, Sharon Davern. She's usually got a pretty awesome fancy fold for us.


Another lovely friend is Cathy Proctor - and she's the one who will get you back on track if you find a broken link. Just pop on over to her blog, where she has a list of all participants.

Bye for now,

Tina

9 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard1 June 2022 at 20:06

    I love the colour combo you've chosen for these cards Tina, another great set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great colour combo for kids' cards, Tina. I think I may have teamed Pumpkin Pie with Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip, back in the day! A fun set of cards that will be sure to put smiles on the faces of the recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great colour combo Tina - your penguins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous set of cards Tina. The colour combo is amazing - so bright & happy and great with the penguins. The recipient of the sets of cards will be delighted. Xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these are adorable. I'm not a big fan of orange tones, but this is stunning! Seeing all those sheetload of cards together is amazing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set of cards Tina, I wouldn't have thought to put Early Espresso with Tahitian Tide but it goes to well. I have really enjoyed the cards sets in all of the Incolors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Tina I forgot to put my name to my Comment. Love all of the sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly have been productive throughout the last 5 weeks but I think this weeks set of cards are the cutest. What a wonderful gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tina your cards are fabulous and great choice in using the Penguin set as the colours Pumpkin Pie and Tahitian Tide go so well together. What an enormous set of cards that h the you’ve put together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.