Pages

Sunday 19 June 2022

CTC 374: CASE Your Favourite Retiring Bundle

 Hi!


I hope that you've had a wonderful weekend, and what a great way to wrap it up - with the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. This week we are asking you to CASE a project made using your favourite retiring bundle from the Mini Catalogue.


For me, it's a no-brainer choice - the On The Horizon bundle. LOL, it was the only bundle that I purchased from the Mini!


I chose the card above because I really liked the way the DSP has been split over the front of the card. It's such an effective look. While I used the same technique, I changed a few things about the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, On The Horizon, Horizon Dies, New Horizons DSP

The most obvious change is the orientation of the card. I also made each section of the DSP even in size. I cut my DSP to 3 inches wide so that it was a little more efficient use of the DSP. After stamping it, I trimmed and adhered to the Soft Succulent cardstock. It's all popped up on a Whisper White base.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, On The Horizon, Horizon Dies, New Horizons DSP

I stamped the trees several times on the DSP, mostly because the first attempt saw the trees floating in space, as I stamped it too high. Oops! 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, On The Horizon, Horizon Dies, New Horizons DSP

I quite like how the inside turned out. I was just using up scraps from the front of the card. I was a bit uncertain about the DSP behind the die cut trees, but I've ended up liking the way it looks.

That's all from me for now, but your job is just beginning. Do you have a favourite retiring bundle from the Jan-June Mini catalogue? Of course you do! Just CASE a project from the catalogue and add a photo to our Facebook Group. Easy!


The next stop in our Blog Hop this evening is my lovely friend, Rachel Palmieri. Hmmm, I wonder which bundle she'll choose?


Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Tina. The white background really makes the paper pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice save of the trees!! You'd never know!! I love this bundle too - totally inspirational!! GReat card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.