Pages

Monday 22 November 2021

Heart Of Christmas Week 21

 Hi!


Thanks for once again joining me for another week of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops. It's our second last week of hopping, and we hope that you've followed along with us every week to be dazzled by our Christmas creations. 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Sweet Stockings DSP, Christmas To Remember, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

Once again, I have a group of cards made that is based on a Sheetload Of Cards template - June 2021, to be exact. I am really loving how quick and easy the templates are - the hardest part is sometimes having to adjust them to Australian card sizes. I've chosen to use the Sweet Stockings DSP and my Christmas To Remember stamp set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Sweet Stockings DSP, Christmas To Remember, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

Actually, I change my main about the hardest thing about using the templates - it's actually choosing which DSP to use! LOL! Sweet Stockings has been a favourite of mine this year, but sadly it will retire very soon - so make sure you grab a pack or two if it's one you love.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Sweet Stockings DSP, Christmas To Remember, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I played around with the position of the Cherry Cobbler DSP strip on my card, purely because I didn't want to cover up that goofy dog. I'm sure that I've mentioned before that he's the reason I purchased the DSP. HIs other friends are cute, but he takes the cake!

The next hop on tonight's blog is my wonderful friend, Kate Morgan. I'm sure she's got a visual feast ready for our eyes to devour!


Our Hostess this week is another of my fabulous friends, Sharon Davern. Pop on over to her blog if you run into any issues. She's got a full list of hoppers on her blog to help you to find your way.

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Love your set of cards Tina. You have featured one of my favourite DSPs with a great layout that features both the DSP and the sentiment. I love the goofy dog too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you make me laugh with the 'goofy dog' but he really is, isn't he?!!! Yes, totally agree with you moving the Cherry Cobbler panel to fit in with the design of the animals on the DSP. Another great card design using gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment about the goofy dog made me laugh Tina - that one is a real character. Love this template and it allows the DSP to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work with these delightful papers, Tina. I really like the band positioned low on the card ... but understand you have to be strategic, depending on where the cute doggo is placed! Fun, and lovely, cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to the goofy dog!!! THis is a great layout for that DSP, Tina, allowing for flexibility of where you put the sentiment. I'm going to use some of your wonderful layouts to use up my Christmas DSP, and this is definitely one I will reach for. You haven't given us a card tally yet - surely you must be close to 100 by now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another very cute set of cards, Tina. I finally got to see this suite of products IRL at a friend’s place during a recent visit. I fell instantly in love with everything and came straight home afterwards and ordered it! I’m so pleased I did. I’ll be looking back over your cards for lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.