Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Colour Creations: Mango Melody

 Hi!


It's time for the new Colour Creations Blog Hop! This week it's Mango Melody's turn to feature on our cards. It's a lovely orange tome from the Brights colour family. I don't use orange a lot, but Mango Melody is my go-to when I do.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, A Good Man, Biggest Wish, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Layering Squares Dies, Subtle 3DEF

I was a bit stumped for ideas this week, so I went for a fairly classic card layout. The four squares are a great way to feature either a small image or die cut, and I chose to use my Pierced Blooms Dies. It's been a while since I played with them!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, A Good Man, Biggest Wish, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Layering Squares Dies, Subtle 3DEF

I used my Stitched Greenery Die on the background, but I think it would look just as good with just a white background. You can't see it, but I have added a swim of Wink Of Stella to the white centres of the flowers. Each square was popped up using Dimensionals.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, A Good Man, Biggest Wish, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Layering Squares Dies, Subtle 3DEF

One final flower completes the inside of the card. The flowers are double layered, as I thought that the single layer wasn't quite enough.

Thanks for joining me again - I do hope that you continue your way around our Blog Hop tonight. The teams has been fabulous each week, full or inspiration for the feature colour. The next blog in the hop tonight is my lovely friend, Theresa Gerrard. I'm sure she's got a stunner for us, waiting over on her blog!

Jump on over to Catherine Proctor's blog if you run into a problem - she's our fabulous hostess, and has a full list of all tonight's hoppers on her blog.

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful, cheery, blooms Tina! Mango Melody is a lovely colour to use with these dies. I love all the pierced and stitched details, and the scallops, and texture. Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is a fantastic layout and a stunning card! The stitched greenery background works so well with the pierced blooms flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card Tina. I love the stitched greenery background with the pierced blooms flowers. A great layout. I never ceased to be amazed out your gorgeous cards created with the focal colour with black and or white. You are amazing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning classic design, Tina, to showcase this colour. I love the Stitched Greenery background and it adds a lovely texture to compliment the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my team asked me last night if she should get the Pierced Blooms and I gave her a resounding YES on that one. Here is another reason why. A classic layout with a bold, bright modern twist - you've done it again Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this two tone card Tina. It’s cute and uses my favourite flower dies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.