Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

Heart Of Christmas Week 13

 Hi!


Wowee! Week 13 of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops already! That means that I've added over 50 Christmas cards to my stash already this year. I think it will be a very important year for sending Christmas cards this year, so I'm thrilled to be so organised so early.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Peaceful Prints DSP SAB, Christmas To Remember, Pine Tree Punch, Banner Punch, Tasteful Textile 3DEF, Christmas Card

This week my Sheetload Of Cards template is from June 2020. Have you looked them up yet? They make it a snap to make a heap of cards that uses up a heap of DSP - and let's face it, who of us doesn't have a heap of DSP to be used up? LOL! I've selected the Peaceful Prints DSP, as it's a Sale-A-Bration choice that will very soon be gone. I have been yet to use the birch tree print, so that's where I started with my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Peaceful Prints DSP SAB, Christmas To Remember, Pine Tree Punch, Banner Punch, Tasteful Textile 3DEF, Christmas Card

As you've probably worked out, I am really loving the Christmas To Remember stamp set for it's wonderful sentiments. They are all kinds of shapes and sizes, so you are bound to find the perfectly sized sentiment in the set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Peaceful Prints DSP SAB, Christmas To Remember, Pine Tree Punch, Banner Punch, Tasteful Textile 3DEF, Christmas Card

I went back to an old favourite combo of the Pine Tree punch embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3DEF folder to decorate the front of my card. I think I might dig up a sparkly star of some sort to add to the tree, though - when I look at this photo they all look a little plain. What do you think?

Thanks again for stopping by, but please do continue your way around our Blog Hop. The next blogger on the list is my fabulous friend, Cathy Proctor. She'll have something wonderful to see, I'm sure!

That's all I have for you this evening, but if you'd like to see a list of all participants, or if you've come across a broken link, please jump on over to this week's Hostess, Sharon Davern, for a full list of hoppers.

Bye for now,

Tina

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I think a tiny sparkly star on top of each Christmas tree would be a beautiful touch, Tina! Lovely cards, making great use of those papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Sheet Load of Cards Tina. I am in awe that you already have over 50 cards in your Christmas card stash. Impressive. I love the balance between your banners and the embossing on the Christmas Trees. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina what another great layout using the different sized banners to showcase the DSP. The sentiment stamp set is definitely versatile. I think a Christmas star would finish the card off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina you are amazing! 50 cards already, wow! As usual, the insides of your cards are as lovely as the fronts of your cards - this is another great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great layout, Tina. I love the triple banners in different Christmas patterns against the more natural birch background. Fantastic way to use up all our DSPs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pop of red on these cards Tina, and the little bit of texture on the tree is just the perfect amount.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loving your layouts and your designs each week. This one is another great one and I love the embossing on the tree! Great choice of DSP too from this pack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree a sparkling star on the trees would be perfect but then I do like a bit of bling lol. Wow you must have heaps of cards already

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Tina. I love the combination of DSPs. The Tasteful Textile embossing folder adds the perfect texture to your trees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sparkly start would be the perfect finishing touch to these lovely cards. I love how you have used the different sized banners on the left side of the cards and the texture on the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.