Pages

Sunday 9 May 2021

CTC 317: Say Hello

 Hi!


Welcome to the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. It's the first challenge of the brand, spanking new Annual Catalogue, so we have given you carte-blanche for the challenge.


Which projects in the catalogue caught your eye? Was it because of a particular stamp set, or DSP, or maybe a die? For me, it was the bundle of products that first caught my eye, and the projects made with it second. It's the You're A Peach suite, on page 60-61.


I really loved the strawberry bundle, and this reminds me of it so much. Of the samples in the catalogue, the one above was most appealing to me. I don't yet have the suite, so I had to improvise, and the most natural substitute was the Sweet Strawberry bundle.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Sweet Strawberry, Berry Delightful DSP

Apologies for using retired DSP - I had intended to stamp and colour my background, but this week got away from me!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Sweet Strawberry, Berry Delightful DSP

I kept the card pretty much the same as the sample, except that I flipped the panel that the fruit sits on. I liked the little strip of DSP across the top in the sample, but the darker colour of the DSP I chose was more suitable for the DSP to go across the bottom of the panel.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Sweet Strawberry, Berry Delightful DSP

As always, I made sure that I had some left over bits and pieces to decorate the inside of my card. I stamped the sentiment nice and low on the inside too, sometimes it's fun to do the unexpected and have it somewhere different to the centre!

I hope that you can play along with us this week. I think that the hardest part will be choosing which project to CASE! Once you've decided and made you card, just post a photo in the Facebook group, and you're done!


While you're still pondering your choices, please do finish the blog hop. Next up is the wonderful Rebecca, who does an amazing job of organising us all each week! She's used a die set that I have my eye on, too!

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Oh too clever!! Love your CASE, and the way it shows off the gorgeous images and yummy fruit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great substitute with the strawberries. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! That DSP is so nice and looks perfect with your strawberries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.