Pages

Sunday 2 May 2021

CTC 316: One Final Goodbye

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. As it's our last challenge before the new Annual Catalogue goes live, we are challenging to you to CASE your favourite project from the outgoing Annual Catalogue.


Before I even opened my catalogue I decided that I would CASE a project from the bundle that was at the very top of my wishlist when I first saw the catalogue: Nothing's Better Than. I'm so glad that it's carrying over for another year!


I decided to combine two projects from page 91, as I liked elements from each. The background stamping on the box is very cool, and I loved the look of the cocktails on the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Nothing's Better Than, Love You More Than Dies, Subtle 3DEF

The background was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink onto coordinating card. I couldn't resist embossing it with my Subtle 3DEF. I used Silver Foil instead of Gold, and switched out the Seam Binding for some Sheer Pool Party ribbon.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Nothing's Better Than, Love You More Than Dies, Subtle 3DEF

How fun are the cocktails? I used Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Pretty Peacock to colour them. Some colours are full strength, others I stamped off once first. To get the two layer cocktails, I inked the lightest colour first, hanging part of the stamp over the edge of the ink pad. I then went to the darker ink pad and inked the rest of the stamp. Easy!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Nothing's Better Than, Love You More Than Dies, Subtle 3DEF

To finish off the inside, I just stamped another cocktail and the sentiment. I think the this would be a great one to send to a friend having a rough time.

How will you go about choosing a favourite project to CASE from the outgoing Annual Catalogue? It's tough choice! To enter our challenge, just take a photo of your card and post it in our Facebook group.


For now though, it's on with the blog hop. Next up is the lovely Sandra, with a simply gorgeous card.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. What a vibrant fun card! Love how your colourful cocktails really stand out on the white against the dark card. Sad to lose that embossing folder. The inside love is the perfect balance - stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY!! THis is amazing!! And the two tone cocktails are so vibrant and fun! Wonderful wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the silver foil, it really makes the middle section pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Those cocktails look like so much fun! I could do with one of those lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.