Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

JAI #520: Just Add Guys

 Hi!


Phew! I just squeaked in for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. I've had a busy week, with several appointments for Hudson. I was a little sad to come away from the dentist, as he's now lost all his baby teeth. He's my youngest, so no more tooth fairy in my house.


Anyway, on with the challenge! This week Nikki has challenged us to Add Guys to our cards. Now, I know she meant masculine cards, just in time for Father's Day next month, but I had some new pop culture stamps land in my mailbox this week and one set had the perfect sentiment for this challenge!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, The Sassy Club, Just Add Ink, I Smell Ice Cream, Pirate's Gold, Treasure Hunters, World Of Good SDSP

The sentiment, logo and skulls are all from a set by Ink Road Stamps, called I Smell Ice Cream. The logo was stamped on some DSP from the World Of Good SDSP pack that was conveniently already distressed. All I had to do was sponge some extra ink around the edges! The character was from a Sassy Club stamp set, called Treasure Hunters.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, The Sassy Club, Just Add Ink, I Smell Ice Cream, Pirate's Gold, Treasure Hunters, World Of Good SDSP

The pirate ship and 'x marks the spot' image are from another Sassy Club set, called Pirate's Gold. As. fun fact, the x literally marks the spot on the map where this story was set! The map DSP is also from the World Of Good SDSP, also sponged and stamped with the pirate images.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, The Sassy Club, Just Add Ink, I Smell Ice Cream, Pirate's Gold, Treasure Hunters, World Of Good SDSP

Hehe, I had to finish off the inside with another classic quote and character. The character and his pile of gold are Sassy Club stamps, and the sentiment is from Ink Road Stamps. It's awesome when stamps from two different companies work together so seamlessly!

Now to decide if Rob gets this one for Father's Day or not... LOL! He would love it, so I reckon it will end up in his collection of cards!

That's all rom me today, but please do head on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can see the rest of this week's 'Guy' cards from the Design Team. You can also add your card to our gallery. 

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.