Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

JAI #476: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


Welcome once again to the new challenge at Just Add Ink. This week Jo has found a cool picture for our inspiration. It reminds me so much of visiting Floriade when I lived in Canberra. Have you ever been? It's well worth the trip if you haven't! I love that after the event, the flowers are cut and delivered to hospitals and nursing homes.


Anyway, on to my card! I was mostly inspired by the colours and the floral theme. What grabs your attention?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweetly Swirled, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Mosaic Mood SDSP

I started with the DSP from Mosaic Mood SDSP pack. It's one of the textured pieces, so the design looks and feels like glossy tiles. Rather than the boded colours of the Inspiration Photo, I decided to go with the colours in the DSP for my flowers.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweetly Swirled, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Mosaic Mood SDSP

I used my Sweetly Swirled stamp set for the main panel of the card. I'd hoped that my Delicata Golden Glitz ink pad might have arrived so that I could use it to stamp the oval, but sadly it didn't. I had to make do with Soft Suede instead. I stamped a few flowers in Blushing Bride and Crushed Curry on the same card as the oval, and then a few more on some scrap Very Vanilla card, to be fussy cut and adhered over the oval. The two different leaves were also stamped in Mint Macaron and Garden Green. I finished it off with a bow in Mint Macaron twine.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweetly Swirled, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Mosaic Mood SDSP

I stamped in a similar manner on the inside, just omitting the oval. The sentiment is from the ever versatile Itty Bitty Birthdays.

That's all from me for tonight. You can pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see the rest of the Design Team's cards and to link up your own. I can't wait to see what you create with this photo as your inspiration.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.