Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

AWH HOC Week 5

Hi!


Wow, I can't believe it's Week 5 of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Shares already! My goodness, how the weeks are flying by!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Elfie, Night Before Christmas DSP, Stampin' Blends, Shimmery Crystal Effects

As you can see, I have returned to Elfie - I can't resist the cute set for very long. I hadn't coloured the stocking image before this card, so it was well overdue! I select colours based on the Night Before Christmas DSP, which forms the background of my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Elfie, Night Before Christmas DSP, Stampin' Blends, Shimmery Crystal Effects

Once again, I used the new Shimmery Crystal Effects to add some subtle dimension and shimmer to the card by applying a coat to the bands on both the hat and the stocking. It looks so much better in real life!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Elfie, Night Before Christmas DSP, Stampin' Blends, Shimmery Crystal Effects

I used the same elf on the inside, coloured in exactly the same colours. I didn't use the Shimmery Crystal Effects, mostly because I was to impatient putting my card together and I couldn't wait for it to dry!

Now it's time to pop on over to Claire's blog, where you can find the rest of this week's Heart Of Christmas links.

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring again Tina. Love the simplicity of your card with that dash of texture with the trim. Thanks for playing along with Heart of Christmas week 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little elfie is so very cute Tina and you always decorate the inside of your cards so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is very cute, I will have to break him out now I think! Great card again Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Elf card is so cute Tina, lovely colouring in and gorgeous choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a master 'colourer' Tina. I love your little elf and the way you continue your theme to the inside of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your little 'Elfie' cards Tina. They are such fun to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.