Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

JAI #451: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Jo has found this gorgeous Inspiration photo for us to use to spark our creativity. Wouldn't your heart sigh when you met a friend at this cafe? It's so pretty!


I was particularly taken by the colours in the photo, so I pulled out my Petal Pink, Call Me Clover, Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock and off I went!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Beautifully Detailed SDSP, Painted Seasons DSP, Humming Along, Dragonfly Dreams, Everyday Label Punch, Sprig Punch, Bitty Blooms Punches

I started with the Beautifully Detailed Laser Cut panel. It's so pretty, and the opening in the middle made me think of a window like the one in the Inspiration Photo. I popped it up over a panel of Petal Pink and then set all that over lots of Call Me Clover layers.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Beautifully Detailed SDSP, Painted Seasons DSP, Humming Along, Dragonfly Dreams, Everyday Label Punch, Sprig Punch, Bitty Blooms Punches

I was very excited to realise that the Everyday Label punch is the perfect match for the opening in the  laser cut paper. I don't know why I was surprised, as coordination is one of Stampin' Up!'s hallmarks! The Whisper White label on it's own wasn't enough, so I cropped an extra two from Call Me Clover card and layered them underneath to give a narrow border.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Beautifully Detailed SDSP, Painted Seasons DSP, Humming Along, Dragonfly Dreams, Everyday Label Punch, Sprig Punch, Bitty Blooms Punches

I used the Sprig punch on both the front and inside to provide a base for the flowers. Did you know that the punch had carried over from the Holiday Catalogue? Not long now 'til we know if it will appear in the new Annual Catalogue!

Why not pop on over to the Just Add Ink to see the rest of the Design Team's cards, and to link up yours? Can't wait to see how your creativity is sparked by the Inspiration photo.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Tina! Your patience with the Beautifully Detailed DSP is evident in the beautiful finish of your card! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina this is gorgeous and a great way to showcase that beautiful laser cut frame! The sentiment label and flowers really bring this whole card together - I think I might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.