Pages

Sunday 14 April 2019

CTC #224: Favourite Occasions Big Shot Project

Hi!


Hooray for a new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop! This week we are choosing our favourite Big Shot project from the Occasions Catalogue to CASE. You've arrived here from Siobhan's blog, or you may have started here. Doesn't matter, grab a cuppa and hop, hop, hop away!


A quick flick through the catalogue, and my eye caught on the card on the bottom left of page 27.


Part of the reason I selected this card to CASE was that I wanted to make a thank you card for my CTC teammate and New Zealand travel buddy, Judy May. She's a pink girl, and the splashes of Berry Burst in this card really appealed.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Incredible Like You, Well Written Framelits

As I mentioned, Judy loves pink, so I switched out the Pool Party panel for a Blushing Bride panel. I also added a couple of layers so that I could use a Berry Burst card base. All the stamping is the same as the catalogue sample, although I used Very Vanilla card to match the Tea Room ribbon.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Incredible Like You, Well Written Framelits

I also changed the sentiment on the front. It was my first cut into my Copper Foil paper - isn't it gorgeous? Why, oh why, did I take so long to use it? LOL!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Incredible Like You, Well Written Framelits

I repeated the same style of stamping on the inside. Still not a fan of the big flower, but I do like how it sits over the stamping. What do you think?


While that's it for me this week, it's not it for you! Continue on with the Blog Hop by hopping on over to Julia's blog!

Don't forget to stop by the Facebook group to join I the fun there too!


Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour palette Tina - and the sentiments are just perfect for you & Judy! Hope you both had a marvellous time at OnStage (how could you not!). Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Strazds15 April 2019 at 07:12

    Beautiful card Tina. I’m sure Judy loves it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect in every way. Love this stamp set and the copper words are totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.