Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

JAI #415: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!

Woo hoo for Friday - one more week until the school holidays, and I can't wait!


This week for our challenge at Just Add Ink Rachael has given us an Inspiration photo to guide us.


Isn't it pretty? It makes me think of being in Europe....

Even though I've just purchased the Bike Ride bundle, I didn't want to add a bike to my card. That meant I really had to think about what I wanted to do instead. In the end, I decided to go with the white wall, the basket and the flowers.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Bike Ride, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Subtle 3D DTIEF, Stamparatus

The basket and flower stamps are both from the Bike Ride stamp set. I used my Stamparatus to create the mirror image of the flowers so that I could have a bunch hanging over each side of the basket. It's such a cool technique - you should give it a go!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Bike Ride, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Subtle 3D DTIEF, Stamparatus

It's hard to see in this photo, but I used the new Subtle embossing folder to emboss the front of the card. Have you noticed it in the catalogue? It turns the cardstock from plain to textured in a few turns of the Big Shot handle. So easy!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Bike Ride, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Subtle 3D DTIEF, Stamparatus

LOL, in the end I decided to sneak the bike onto the card! It was a bit hard to resist.

What inspires you in the picture we've used for this week's challenge? You can see what the rest of the Design Team have done over at the Just Add Ink. Once you've made your card, link it up so we can all enjoy your creativity!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Tina! Loving the bold blooms in the basket against the soft pink of the card. Just lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.