Pages

Thursday 28 March 2024

JAI 695: Just Add Chocolate

 Hi!


Hello, and welcome to the new Just Add Ink challenge. I hope that you have lots of crafty time over the Easter Long Weekend. I will be playing in the National Band Championships on Saturday, and then volunteering on Monday, but otherwise I plan to craft the time away!


This week Kerry has challenged us to Just Add Chocolate to our cards. Perfect timing for Easter crafting!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, The Rabbit Hole Designs Sassy Sentiments, Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty SDSP, Nested Essentials Dies

I searched through my stash and didn't find much that was chocolate related. I did find this gorgeous DSP, called Abstract Beauty. It reminded me of chocolate packaging, especially the gold foil streaks.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, The Rabbit Hole Designs Sassy Sentiments, Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty SDSP, Nested Essentials Dies

I also found this fun sentiment from a Rabbit Hole Designs set, called Sassy Sentiments. I cropped it using a Nested Essentials die and popped it up over some old Balmy Blue ribbon.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, The Rabbit Hole Designs Sassy Sentiments, Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty SDSP, Nested Essentials Dies

I didn't stamp the inside yet, as I don't know what I'm going to use this card for. I did use a piece of left over DSP on the bottom though. It needs something pretty!

We'd love for you to play along this week with our Just Add Chocolate challenge. You can see the creative ways that the Design Team have interpreted this challenge over on the Just Add Ink blog. You'll also find the Linky there when you're ready to add your card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.