Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Colour Creations: Pumpkin Pie

 Hi!


It's that time of the week again - Colour Creations Blog Hop time! This week it's Pumpkin Pie's turn to have the spotlight. It's a nice, bright orange that must be popular, as I think it's been around as long as I have!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle

Once again, I was very time poor, so I went for a simple design. The gorgeous flowers from Sending Smiles really don't need much else to go with them.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle

I do think that my Pumpkin Pie ink pad needs replacing, though!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle

I added some more of the flowers in the inside of my card. I stamped the smaller flower on a scrap of Whisper White card, cropped it using the matching dies, and glued it over the other flowers. I preferred this to the look of the flowers stamped over the top of each other.

Now you're off to see what my lovely friend, Di Furniss, has created. I'll bet that it's something fabulous!


If you run into any issues with broken links, just pop on over to Cathy Proctor's blog. She's the Blog Hop Hostess with the Mostess, and does a wonderful job of keeping us all organised.

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard6 March 2024 at 19:49

    Simple but stunning Tina, I love the layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisies look great in Pumpkin Pie, Tina. They're especially beautiful against all the white space. I like that you stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie, and added flowers to the inside of your card. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card, Tina, that makes great use of white space. You are so good with the stamping inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard7 March 2024 at 12:56

    Even though you say you are time poor Tina the card you have created is lovely. The lovely Pumpkin Pie flowers stand out beautifully against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bright cheerful daisies on your card Tina. Fabulous simple design where the large sentiment really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flowers are so pretty in Pumpkin Pie, Tina. I love the 'sending' popped up on dimensionals and all the white around, for a lovely crisp finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Tina. I love the simplicity of design. Pumpkin Pie against white with touches of Old Olive and Crumb Cake (me thinks) works so well. You are challenging me to try simple stamping again - I usually break out in a sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamp set and you have done another winner! love it in Pumpkin pie! The daisies are very striking! Great Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.