Pages

Sunday 3 March 2024

CTC 459: Perennial Lavender Section

 Hi!


It's been a while for me, but here we are again with the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. Is it just me, or are Sunday evenings rolling around so much ore quickly these days?


This week we are asking you to CASE the Perennial Lavender section of the current Mini Catalogue. It's a pretty suite, but I don't have any of it except for the butterflies, so I had to think a little about what I was going to make.


This sweet butterfly card caught my eye. I loved the all over DSP background, and the butterfly layered over both a vellum and a cardstock label.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish, Lighter Than Air DSP, Everyday Details Dies

I chose to use my Lighter Than Air suite products, especially the DSP. I fussy cut the hot air balloons from the paper to pop up over my labels and that delightful spotty paper.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish, Lighter Than Air DSP, Everyday Details Dies

I used my Everyday Details die for the labels - circles instead of rectangles from the original. Hello is from Biggest Wish, and is highlighted with a bow from Lemon Lolly Baker's Twine. A trio of Rainbow Dots finishes off the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish, Lighter Than Air DSP, Everyday Details Dies

These two partial balloons are from the top corner of the sheet of DSP. I don't like letting them go to waste, and they sit perfectly at the top of the inside of the card.

That's all from me, but now your part of the challenge begins. Find a card from the Perennial Lavender suite to CASE, make the card and then post a photo into our Facebook Group. Easy!


If you started the Blog Hop in our Facebook Group, I'm the last stop. If you joined us part way through, keep on going until you get back to where you started. The next stop is the lovely Julia Quinn.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.