Pages

Monday 18 March 2024

CTC 461: Lighter Than Air Colours

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me on a Monday for the CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. That's right, we are hopping a day late due to so many of the team having been to Melbourne for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event over the weekend. They needed an extra day to recover, LOL!


This week we are asking you to CASE the colours from the Lighter Than Air DSP. It's a lovely set of soft, pastel colours to choose from.  I looked at which colour I used least, which was Bubble Bath, and built my card from there.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, More Wishes, Biggest Wish, Everyday Details Dies, Layered Florals 3DEF

I didn't choose a card from the suite to CASE, I just used Bubble Bath, Pool Party and Lemon Lolly (another colour that I haven't used much) to do my own thing.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, More Wishes, Biggest Wish, Everyday Details Dies, Layered Florals 3DEF

I used Sending Smiles for the flowers, and More Wishes for the sentiment. The circle die is from Everyday Details Dies, and the embossing folder is Layered Florals. A little piece of Lemon Lolly twine from the three pack that coordinates with the DSP finished off the front nicely.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, More Wishes, Biggest Wish, Everyday Details Dies, Layered Florals 3DEF

Some more flowers, and sentiments from Biggest Wish finished off the inside. I adore how the sentiments from Biggest Wish and More Wishes can be mixed and matched!

We'd love to see what you do with the colours from the Lighter Than Air DSP. Will you CASE a card from the Catalogue, or go your own way, as I have? Just take a photo of your card and add it to our Facebook Group.


The next stop along the way is the lovely Monique Fielder, who has made a very clover and gorgeous card for you to see!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.