Pages

Sunday 28 January 2024

CTC 454: CASE The SAB Catalogue

 Hi!


Welcome to the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. This week we are back looking at the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.


I found this cute card on page 9. I really liked the repeated hearts and the flagged banner, so I used those as my inspiration.


I don't have the products used in the catalogue sample, so I went looking through my stamp sets to see what might work. I settled on Taco Fiesta, thinking that it would make a fun card.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta, Watercolour Pencils

I started by stamping four tacos on some scrap Whisper White using Memento ink. I then coloured them using my Watercolour Pencils. I used Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green and Real Red. I use Memento ink so that I can blend the pencils using my Clear Wink Of Stella brush. The card is so sparkly in real life!

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta, Watercolour Pencils

The tacos are popped up over the card base, and the banner was added in the middle. I probably could have squeezed six tacos onto the card, but it looked a bit squishy.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta, Watercolour Pencils

I love the punny sentiments in this stamp set, especially this 'holy guacamole' one on the inside of the card.

We'd love for you to play along with us for this challenge. What's your favourite card/project in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue? Give it a CASE and then add your photo to our Facebook group. It's that easy!


Before you go, please continue your way around our blog hop. The next stop is my lovely friend, Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.