Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Colour Creations: Mossy Meadow

Hi! 


Thanks for joining me for the first Colour Creations Blog Hop of 2024. This week we are featuring Mossy Meadow, a dark green from the Neutrals family. I find Mossy Meadow to be a very heavy colour, so it's not one I use often. I've paired it with Flirty Flamingo tonight to brighten up my card.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Hello Irresistible DSP, Sympathy Card

The layout and colour scheme of my card was inspired by a card that Teneale Williams made using Whimsy Wishes. I've used some Hello, Irresistible DSP as the feature panel on my card. It's my favourite paper in the pack, I think.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Hello Irresistible DSP, Sympathy Card

I used one of the smaller sentiments from Sending Smiles on my card. It fits in the coordinating label so well.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Hello Irresistible DSP, Sympathy Card

I fussy cut one of the blooms from the DSP to finish off the inside of my card. I didn't stamp a sentiment so that I had plenty of room to write my message to the recipient.

There's lots more Mossy Meadow inspiration to be found, so please keep on hopping around the linked blogs until you get back to where you started. The next stop on this hop is the lovely Rosa Leyden.


Cathy Proctor, as always, has done a wonderful job of getting us all organised. If you run into problems with links, please pop on over to her blog where you'll find a list of all tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Mossy Meadow looks fabulous paired with Flirty Flamingo, Tina, and those DSPs work so well together! Love these long narrow smaller sentiments from Sending Smiles - your choice of sentiment is perfect for your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinks and greens go nicely together, and you're right, Tina - Flirty Flamingo really lightens up Mossy Meadow. The addition of the flower to the inside of your card is a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mossy Meadow and Flirty Flamingo really go well together. I would never have thought to put the together. I love your card it's so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simply gorgeous card Tina. I adore your choice of Flirty Flamingo with Mossy Meadow - a beautiful combo. Your layout and choice of DSP works beautifully and the thin strips of card-stock bring a lovely added touch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet and feminine card Tina and the front panel compliments the background DSP in the green and pink. Beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous contrasting colours, Tina, very appealing and so feminine. I love how you created the insert with the fussy cut bloom, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.