Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2024

Colour Creations: Night Of Navy

 Hi!


Welcome to Night Of Navy week of the Colour Creations Blog Hop. It's a lovely, deep blue that's been in the Stampin' Up! colour line up for as long as I can remember.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Basics 3DEF, Stylish Shapes Dies

This card is a CASE of one by Akiko Sudano of Stampin' In The Meadows. I loved the colours and layout that she used, but I didn't have any of the products that she used, so I had to improvise.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Basics 3DEF, Stylish Shapes Dies

I chose to use my Sending Smiles bundle. The Night Of Navy flowers aren't quite as dark as in the photo - they nearly look black here! I was running out of time and had to take my photo inside. School holidays are fabulous for losing track of time!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Basics 3DEF, Stylish Shapes Dies

The Boho Blue layer on the front of the card was embossed using one of the folders from the Basics 3DEF pack. I used an offcut to finish off the inside, along with a flower left from the front. I can't believe that I resisted buying the Basics 3DEF pack for so long!

My lovely friend, Di Furniss, is the next stop in tonight's blog hop. I wonder what fabulousness she's created with Night Of Navy?


If you come across a problem with links while you're hopping, just pop on over to the wonderful Cathy Proctor's blog. She will have a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous CASE of Akiko Sudano's card, Tina. That Basics embossing folder background looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I love how you have used the Sending Smiles stamp set where parts of the flower image is stamped onto the label and the addition of the flower head raised on a dimensional. The embossed background mat looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout, Tina, and I love how you popped up the top flower on Dimensionals. The sentiment banner looks great too. I love this bundle, and with new products, it's hard to remember our favourites in the AC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Case Tina, I really love the Sending Smiles set and it doesn't matter what colour the flowers are they always look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.