Pages

Sunday 7 January 2024

CTC 451: CASE The Mini Catalogue

 Hi!


Welcome to the first CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop for 2024! It's a new year, and we have two new catalogues to CASE from, so let's get cracking!


This week we are asking you to CASE from the new January - April Mini Catalogue. Don't have any products from the catalogue yet? That's OK - just use what you have!


I went straight for the back cover of the catalogue, intending to flip until I found something to inspire me The back cover provided this little gem. I loved the strips of paper behind the main image, and the bright, cheerful colours.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Reach For The Stars, Stargazing DSP, Stylish Shapes Dies

I haven't played with my Reach For The Stars bundle for a while, so I thought it would be a good choice for the card. I started with some strips of Stargazing DSP on a Tahitian Tide card base. It's a very bright blue!

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Reach For The Stars, Stargazing DSP, Stylish Shapes Dies

The shuttle was stamped with Tahitian Tide ink, and the sentiment with Night Of Navy Ink. Both were cropped with Stylish Shapes Dies. I ran the banner piece through my Big Shot twice, as the label that was the perfect height for the sentiment was way too long. I just repositioned the die before the second pass to crop the label a little shorter.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Reach For The Stars, Stargazing DSP, Stylish Shapes Dies

These little star stamps match the DSP so well, and I thought that they were a great way to frame the inside sentiment.

We'd love for you to play along with our challenge. Just choose a card/project to CASE from the new Mini Catalogue, take a photo and upload it to our Facebook group. It's that easy!


Before you race off to get creating, please keep on going around our blog hop until you get back to where you started. There's lots more inspiration to be seen, starting with the lovely Julia Quinn with a gorgeous butterfly card!


Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.