Pages

Thursday 22 June 2023

JAI 658: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Hooray for Friday, and the end of a wet, miserable week! Well, the weather was miserable, but I was happy, as my mum was here for a visit. She's gone home now, but it was lovely having her here.


This week at Just Add Ink, we have a Choose Two challenge for you. Di suggested this challenge, to add two of either scraps, strips or sequins to a card. I nearly added stripes, but I released in time that the element was strips, not stripes. Oops!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th Bitty Burst Turnabout Stamp, Stampin' Up! Stylish Shapes Dies, Shaker Card

When I saw that sequins was one of the options, I decided to make a shaker card. They are a great way to add sequins to a card! I had no idea how to incorporate either strips or scraps, but I put that aside as a problem for after I made the shaker part of the card. As it turned out, I put too many sequins in the shaker, so you can't see the sentiment I stamped at the back of it - a strip over the top solved that problem!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th Bitty Burst Turnabout Stamp, Stampin' Up! Stylish Shapes Dies, Shaker Card

The stamp I used for my card is a Concord & 9th Turnabout stamp, called Bitty Burst. I liked that it added another circular element to the card, although it was the first thing that I did.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th Bitty Burst Turnabout Stamp, Stampin' Up! Stylish Shapes Dies, Shaker Card

I couldn't think what else to do on the inside of my card, so I just left it blank, apart from the stamped sentiment, which is also from the Bitty Burst set. It leaves me a lot of room to write a message in the card.

Jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can see the rest of the Design Team cards this week. You can also link up your card there when you've made it. Which two will you choose? Sequins, Strips or Scraps?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.