Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2023

Colour Creations: Bubble Bath

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Colour Creations Blog Hop. This week, it's Bubble Bath's turn to come out and play. It's a lovely soft pink, but more importantly, it's a clear, clean pink. I love it!

I have been extremely time poor this week, and did consider pulling out of the blog hop, but I decided to give it a hot crack. I literally had a 20 minute window to make my card. I set a timer and all! When I checked my timer at the end of making the card, I still had 5 minutes on the clock. Woah!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Peaceful Moments, Fresh As A Daisy DSP

The Fresh As A Daisy DSP made this card so quick! All I needed to do was matt this 4" square piece of DSP onto a slightly larger square of Garden Green cardstock, and pop it up on Dimensionals over a 5" square Thick Whisper White card base.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Peaceful Moments, Fresh As A Daisy DSP

The sentiment is from a recently retired set, called Peaceful Moments. Sadly, I found out yesterday afternoon that I would need a sympathy card, and I don't have any current sympathy stamp sets.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Peaceful Moments, Fresh As A Daisy DSP

I used the same stamp set and DSP on the inside of my card. There you have it - my 15 minute wonder card! Isn't it great when the DSP does all of the hard work?

The next stop on tonight's hop is my lovely friend, Kate Morgan. I'm sure that she's got something gorgeous for you to see.


As ever, the wonderful Cathy Proctor keeps us all organised, so if you run into any issues with broken links pop on over to her blog to find a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

13 comments:

  1. Making a 20 minute card in 15 minutes? Now, that's pretty impressive. I'm so glad you didn't put put as I love the simple elegance of your design, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Tina - I love this DSP - its so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is so beautiful, and a lovely choice for a sympathy card, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous card Tina. I’m so glad you didn’t pull out and am amazed at your 15min wonder. So sorry you needed another sympathy card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might have been a quick card, but it is stunning all the same Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel Woollard15 June 2023 at 07:29

    Great use of limited time Tina, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa Gerrard15 June 2023 at 11:17

    Even though you were time poor you have created a lovely card Tina, featuring that beautiful paper. So appropriate for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tina, that is fantastic to complete in 15 minutes, I would have sat there wondering what to create in tht time LOL. It's not so happy it had to be a sympathy card but it is a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes quick & easy is really the best, and this paper really does all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel Palmieri16 June 2023 at 23:21

    That’s me, but I’m so sick of having to add name manually every blog, every week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful piece of dsp, it looks like a painting. I am sure the recipient will appreciate your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning simple card that you achieved in 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful 15 minute card. Fantastic what you can achieve on a time crunch with beautiful DSP. Sorry you needed a sympathy card. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.