Pages

Sunday 8 May 2022

CTC 368: CASE A New Catalogue Favourite

 Hi!


Welcome back to the start of a new challenge week for CASEing The Catty. This week we are delving inside the new Annual Catalogue and asking you to CASE your favourite project.


I'm sure that, like me, you'll find it super hard to narrow it down to one favourite! Alas, it must be done! I found this stunner on page 28 and loved it immediately. 


The white borders, simple layers and the gorgeous bouquet all caught my eye and insisted that I *must* make this card! I don't own the stamp set, nor the Dots & Spots Die used to make the background, so I substituted for things that I had in my stash. 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Bouquet Of Hope Paper Pumpkin, Sweet As A Peach, Timeless Tulips, Friendly Hello DSP SAB

I kept the monochrome theme for the background, however I used the recently retired Friendly Hello SAB DSP in Fresh Freesia. I really loved the splatter effect of the paper. 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Bouquet Of Hope Paper Pumpkin, Sweet As A Peach, Timeless Tulips, Friendly Hello DSP SAB

If you're thinking that you've missed this stamp set in the Annual Catalogue, it's because it's actually from the  Bouquet Of Hope Paper Pumpkin box. It's currently on the Clearance Rack at half price! It was also used to stamp the flowers behind the oval. it was a dreary day when I photographed my card, so you can't see that I 'coloured' those flowers with my Wink Of Stella pen.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Bouquet Of Hope Paper Pumpkin, Sweet As A Peach, Timeless Tulips, Friendly Hello DSP SAB

I repeated the bouquet again on the inside, coloured with Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink and So Saffron Stampin' Blends. Hopefully my mum will love this card - it's on the way to her now.

W'd love for you to play along with us for our challenge. I'm sure that the hardest part will be choosing a project to CASE. Once you have your card made, just upload a photo to our Facebook Group before next Sunday's challenge begins. Too easy!


Please don't forget to finish our blog hop, though. There's plenty more inspiration to be seen, starting with the very lovely Michelle Stradz.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.