Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Colour Creations: Parakeet Party

 Hi!


Thanks for once again joining me for the new Colour Creations Blog Hop. We are starting with the new In Colours this round, and this week we are looking at Parakeet Party. It's a super-bright lime green, that I think I'll grow to love.


Once again, I've decided to use a Brian King colour combo to make my cards, in conjunction with the same five Sheetload Of Cards templates that I made last week's cards with. If you recall, my plan was to make a set of five cards with each In Colour so that I'd end up with a gift set of 25 cards. Here are this week's cards.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Sheetload Of Cards, Light The Candles Kit, On The Horizon, In Colour DSP, Neutrals DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies

February 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Sheetload Of Cards, Light The Candles Kit, On The Horizon, In Colour DSP, Neutrals DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies

May 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Sheetload Of Cards, Light The Candles Kit, On The Horizon, In Colour DSP, Neutrals DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies

March 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Sheetload Of Cards, Light The Candles Kit, On The Horizon, In Colour DSP, Neutrals DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies

November 2020

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Sheetload Of Cards, Light The Candles Kit, On The Horizon, In Colour DSP, Neutrals DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies

August 2020

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Sheetload Of Cards, Light The Candles Kit, On The Horizon, In Colour DSP, Neutrals DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies

I really loved the bright pink and green offset with navy. The navy prevents the combo being too over the top. I finished each card with a Silver Foil foliage die cut from the Forever Flourishing Dies.

That's me finished for tonight, but please do continue your way around our blog hop. Just keep going until you get back to where you started. The next stop along the way is my lovely fellow South Aussie, Di Furniss


As ever, if you run into any issues, please pop on over to Cathy Proctor's blog. She will have a list of all participants there, and you can pick up your trail again.

Bye for now,

Tina

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic colour combo, Tina - love your layouts and the way you've used the new In Colour DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo of your sheetload of cards. Tina, they are so bright and happy. (Sorry about the anonymous comment - it seems the system won’t let me comment by name.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard11 May 2022 at 20:00

    Wonderful set of cards Tina, I love the colour combination you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours and great use of DSP panels to create your set of lovely cards Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colours, toned down a little by the inclusion of navy, Tina. A very nice set of all-purpose cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love giving myself little challenges like this too! What a lovely set you’ll end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love Brian's colour combos but I think I said that last week as weel. Once again an effective way to create plenty of cards. Love the pop of silver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous combination of colour and all just beautiful cards. Love the navy in addition to the two brighter colours, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fantastic colour combo Tina, and wow don't the colours just pop! Love the templates that you are using it makes it so easy to make fantastic looking cards with these beautiful DSP's! Love the silver forever flourishing leaf die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun, bright and funky colour combo. I love the addition of the navy so it balances the two bright colours and looks great on all the templates you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.