Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Colour Creations: Starry Sky

 Hi!


Gee whizz! It's Wednesday night again, which means Colour Creations time. This week certainly has rolled past very quickly! This week it's Starry Sky's turn to shine. It's a lovely, deep blue.


I've once again looked to Brian King for colour inspiration. I chose the combo above as it's a more masculine combo, and I thought that it would slot nicely into my In Colour card gift set. You can't go too wrong with red, white and blue for males!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, On The Horizon, Light The Candles Kit, Stitched Leaves Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Masculine Cards

February 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, On The Horizon, Light The Candles Kit, Stitched Leaves Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Masculine Cards

May 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, On The Horizon, Light The Candles Kit, Stitched Leaves Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Masculine Cards

March 2022

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, On The Horizon, Light The Candles Kit, Stitched Leaves Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Masculine Cards

November 2020

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, On The Horizon, Light The Candles Kit, Stitched Leaves Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Masculine Cards

August 2020

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, On The Horizon, Light The Candles Kit, Stitched Leaves Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Masculine Cards

I had to use the retired Stitched Leaves Dies for the Silver Foil accent on my cards, as I don't yet have any of the new masculine stuff! If you were replicating my cards it would be easy enough to use a different accent piece.

That's all from me for tonight, but please don't forget to look at everyones's blog tonight. There's lots of gorgeousness to be found, starting with the lovely Rachel Woollard.


If you run into any issues, please pop on over to the blog of our lovely Hostess, Catherine Proctor. She will have a list of all participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

11 comments:

  1. I look forward to your set of cards each week Tina and this weeks are fabulous. I love the colour scheme and that stitched silver leaf was the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard18 May 2022 at 20:17

    Stunning collection of card Tina, the silver foil takes on a slightly different colour depending on the DSP closest. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab colour combo, Tina. I love this series of layouts you are doing and the way you are showcasing the colour family DSPs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these card sets that you are blogging about! These ones are great for male cards, love that colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, happy, colour combination (this would work well for a nautical-themed card, too). Masculine cards are popular this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great set of cards again Tina and a perfect colour combination for masculine ones. I was disappointed those leaf dies retired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour combination for males. We never seem to have enough male cards do we?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great bundle of cards, Tina. Blues and reds are a match made in heaven. This combo is so versatile for any occasion, feminine or masculine, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are fascinating me with the variety of cutting combos you come up with. Great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your series of card designs each week and these are just as vibrant with the star being Starry Sky and touch of silver leaf accent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these cards, the layout and colour combinations are just so great! The stitched leaves are some of my most favourites I don't think I can let them go! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.