Pages

Thursday 31 March 2022

JAI 597: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. I've missed creating for JAI over the past couple of weeks, as my whole family contracted COVID. We are mostly over it all now, so I was ready to pick up my stamps and ink pads again!


This week Annie has challenged us to Choose Two to add to our cards. I don't naturally gravitate towards flowers, so for me it had to be Paper and Pattern.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Light The Candles Kit, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, Kid's Card

I really hadn't played much with the SAB DSP, Sunshine & Rainbows, before it retired, so I pulled it out for my card today. I really needed the happiness that the paper brings! Polka dots (my Pattern element) always make me feel happy, and when they are in gorgeous, bright colours, the happiness is multiplied.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Light The Candles Kit, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, Kid's Card

My Paper element is the rainbow and the clouds. The rainbow was fussy cut from the DSP, and the could were cropped using the Cloud Punch. In exciting news, the Cloud Punch is carrying over to the upcoming Annual Catalogue - hooray!!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Light The Candles Kit, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, Kid's Card

Speaking of hooray, the two sentiments that I have used on my card are from the new Light The Candles card kit. The kit is cute, but I mostly purchased it for the stamps - I think that they are a great font and sayings for young kid's cards.

We'd love to see which two you choose for our challenge. I'm always interested to see which options people gravitate towards. You can see what the Design team chose over on the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll also find the linky for our challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.