Pages

Thursday 3 March 2022

JAI 593: Just Add Colour

Hi! 


Tine for the new Just Add Ink challenge! This week we have a colour challenge, with the combo being my suggestion. 


I love the bright, summery combination of colours. Do you agree?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, Just Add Ink, Beau-Tea-Ful, Sweet As A Peach, In Colour DSP, Stitched So Sweetly Dies

The teacup image is from a new to me stamp set by Ink Road Stamps, called Beau-Tea-Ful. I couldn't
t resist the set, as I am a big tea drinker, and the image is so pretty! I coloured it with a mix of Blends and Copics.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, Just Add Ink, Beau-Tea-Ful, Sweet As A Peach, In Colour DSP, Stitched So Sweetly Dies

How to get a layer without an actual layer - after die cutting a shape, leave the die in place and use Blending Brushes to apply some colour. It's a neat little trick!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, Just Add Ink, Beau-Tea-Ful, Sweet As A Peach, In Colour DSP, Stitched So Sweetly Dies

Hehehehehe, I love this sentiment!! Ink Road is known for it's snarky/cheeky stamps. I don't usually buy the full on ones, but I do love this.

We'd love for you to play along with us this week. Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see the rest of this week's Design Team cards and then add your card to our linky. Easy!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.