Pages

Monday 1 October 2018

Springing Into Muddy Puddles

Hi!

Oh dear, the long weekend caught me out, and I'm late with this post. It's a super fun one though, so hopefully that makes up for it's tardiness. Today's card is the one I made for m youngest son, Hudson, who recently turned 11. He's a huge Peppa Pig fan, and we have been watching it lots while he's been recovering from his recent surgery.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Sunshine Sayings, Little Numbers Thinlits

To make the card I printed two of the same Peppa Pig scenes of the family jumping in muddy puddles - if you know Peppa Pig you know that it's something they do a lot! Here's where it gets super fun - I fussy cut the two groups pigs and popped each one up on a spring that I made. Look:


How fun is that! Hudson took one look at the card and gave it a kiss, so I guess that means that he loved it!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Sunshine Sayings, Little Numbers Thinlits

The inside is pretty simple. I realised after I'd packed up my printer that I should have printed something to fussy cut for the inside. Oh well! I used an offcut of the front panel that I fussy cut to cut the numbers from so that the colours matched. Waste not, want not!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.