Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2018

AWH Colour Creations: Fresh Fig

Hi!


Welcome to the new Colour Creations Blog Share. This week we are looking at Fresh Fig, one of our In Colours. It's not a colour I use often, so I really struggled with ideas for it, until I had a brain wave.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Sunshine Sayings, Picture Perfect Birthday

How cool are those hexagons? Can you tell what I used? Here's a hint - they are on special this week!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Sunshine Sayings, Picture Perfect Birthday

That's right - I used both Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals! I simply adhered the Dimensional to some Fresh Fig cardstock and then used my snips to trim around it, peeled off the backing and stuck it in place on my card. Done! It's not my idea - I can remember seeing it years ago but I can't remember who did it.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Sunshine Sayings, Picture Perfect Birthday

I used the triangle stamp from Picture Perfect Birthday on the inside, mostly as I don't have a hexagon stamp. Triangles are close, aren't they? LOL

You can find the rest of this week's cards over on Catherine's blog. See you there!

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. What a clever idea Tina and a great card for both men and women! Thanks for hopping along tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's just way to old clever, Tina, using dimensionals, and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Effective Tina, What a great idea. I love it, Simple but stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that is rather a lot of snipping! Gives a great effect. I love hexagons. BTW - I always LOVE the insides of your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very effective look Tina. Love the contrast of just the two colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very cool! You sure do think outside the box (or hexagon …..).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.