Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

JAI #431: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!


Hello to everyone joining us for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week it's a sketch challenge designed by me! I love designing sketches and then seeing how everyone interprets them.


How's that for a great sketch if I do say so myself? LOL! The leaf shape could be any shape really - let your imagination run free! I had a friend ask me to make a llama card for her daughter's birthday, so my leaf became a llama.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Birthday Fiesta, Picture Perfect Birthday, Fiesta Time Framelits, Festive Birthday DSP

How much fun is this card? The llama stamps and papers are all retired now (thanks, Kelly, for sending me some samples!) and I had to dig deep into my cardstock stash for some Tempting Turquoise cardstock to match, but it was worth the effort.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Birthday Fiesta, Picture Perfect Birthday, Fiesta Time Framelits, Festive Birthday DSP

Mr llama was coloured with my Early Espresso watercolour pencil and then blended with my clear Wink Of Stella pen. The sombrero was fussy cut from another sheet of the DSP, as was the blanket.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Birthday Fiesta, Picture Perfect Birthday, Fiesta Time Framelits, Festive Birthday DSP

I used another stamped cactus and fussy cut sombrero to finish off the inside. I actually made two llama cards for my friend so that she had a choice, as I wasn't 100% certain the this one fit the brief of a blue llama card. I'll be back on Monday with the second card, and I'l let you know which got chosen then.

Until then, why not pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog where you can join in all of the fun with my sketch? See you there!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.