Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Kelly's Birthday Blog Hop

Hi!

Tonight I have something a little different for you. I'm blog hopping with the lovely Kelly Kent and 18 of her friends to celebrate her birthday. What a fun way to celebrate!


Being a blog hop, you should travel around each of the blogs until you get back to the blog you started on. The blog before me was the fabulous Jacqui Crouch. We don't get to see what the other hoppers have created until the blog hop starts, but I'm sure she's bound to have created something gorgeous!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Celebrate You Thiinlits, Pick A Pennant, Waterfront, Picture Perfect Birthday, Nature's Poem DSP

I decided to make a birthday card using some new, returning and retired products. I especially loved saying a big 'welcome back' to Mint Macaron. I was sooooo happy to see that name on the list of returning colours! I was so happy that I couldn't resist sneaking a little bit of the retired Mint Macaron Glimmer paper onto the card. It's so pretty and sparkly, as are the retiring Glitter Epoxy dots.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Celebrate You Thiinlits, Pick A Pennant, Waterfront, Picture Perfect Birthday, Nature's Poem DSP

So, let see, what's new on my card? Look at that fantastic new butterfly die! It's so pretty! It's from the new die set called Springtime Impressions, and has a whole suite of products that it coordinates with that includes stamps, DSP, ribbon and embellishments. Speaking of DSP, the paper I have used today comes from the new Nature's Poem pack. It also has a whole suite of coordinating products! Finally, I've used a new stamp set called Pick A Pennant to stamp the sentiment.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Celebrate You Thiinlits, Pick A Pennant, Waterfront, Picture Perfect Birthday, Nature's Poem DSP

I was very happy to see that Picture Perfect Birthday is carrying over to the new Annual Catalogue. It's such a fun set!

Well, that's it for me now. The blog hop will now take you on to the blog of the wonderful Jan McQueen. Just click on the Next button to get you there. Once you've finished this hop, why don't you pop on back to Kelly's blog? She's actually running TWO blog hops tonight for her birthday, so there's a whole other 20 gorgeous projects to look at. It's like a set of steak knives - buy one, get one free LOL. Click here for Kelly's second hop, but do finish this one first!



Bye for now,

Tina

11 comments:

  1. So pretty, Tina! Beautiful and sparkly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tina, I love this DSP, and how you have paired it with that amazing "amazing" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Tina. Those colours look so good together. I too am very happy to have MM back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that butterfly! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just pretty and I'm so glad we still have a butterfly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Tina. Another absolute stunning creation, as always. I am loving the layers, and how you make it look so naturally "put together". LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Tina. I have missed Mint Macaron too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Tina. I love the style and YES! Mint Macaron!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours, and love the greeting and sparkle too! What a darling card to help with the celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layers Tina, I lvoe tearing paperr, it creates a lovely effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo-la-la Tina! Just love the colours, style & texture of this card - stunning!! Thanks for sharing in my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.