Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

JAI #234: Just Add Baby!

Hi!

This week we have a special challenge theme at Just Add Ink because one of the Design Team girls is due to have a baby any day now. Most of the Design Team have gone with baby cards, but as I made one for last week's challenge I decided to do something different.


This is the first page in my daughter's Project Life Album.  Wasn't she a chubba bubba!


I love the simplicity of Project Life.  In this case I decided to jazz it up a little by adding the stamped elephant to the journalling card.


For some strange reason when we printed these photos way back in 2007 they were printed at 4 inches by 5 3/4 inches (or thereabouts).  To make up the shortfall in the pocket I just cut one of the 4x3 inch cards into 4 strips so I could add one to each of the photos.


Here's the second page in the album too, when she was introduced to big brother Alex and then had her first bath.  Rob gave all three kids their first baths, which was a great bonding experience. In the journalling I commented on how fluffy her hair was - she was born with really long, thick dark hair.

It's a fabulous theme this week, so I hope you can join in the fun at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. I just love your layout Tina, it looks great! And your daughter was such a little cute - love them cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pages, Tina. Ada was uch a cute bubba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages! Love those chubby little baby cheeks - adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada Maree is ADORABLE! Lovely layout with PL Tina - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.