Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Memory Keeping with PLxSU: About Me

Hi!

Today I have for you a 6x8 PLxSU layout that I completed as a part of a worldwide team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and Project Life By Stampin' Up! devotees.  We have started a Facebook group and have decided to run a monthly PLxSU Challenge for you to participate in.

For this first month Delys suggested an "All About Me" theme so that you could get to know us and we could get to know you.  Great idea!


So, I could have gone the whole "My name is Tina, I live in Adelaide, Australia with my husband and 3 children. I'm a qualified high school social sciences teacher but I've chosen to be a full time mum for now.  I learned the piano and clarinet when I was younger and I love to read, sew and papercraft" road, but I chose to do something a little different.

The 3x4 inch card on the bottom left really struck me as I was looking through my PLxSU supplies. You really do need to live in the moment sometimes and appreciate what you have rather than push on for what you want.  It's a lesson that is sometimes learned the hard way, don't you think?


I am what I am, and that's good enough for me.

We'd love to know All About You now.  Head on over to the Facebook group to participate in the challenge. Here are the blogs of the other ladies in the MKPLxSU team so you can see what they've created this month too.

Claire Daly

Delys Cram

Constanze Wirtz

Julie Kettlewell

Janet Wakeland

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally on the same wavelength as you Tina!!
    Fab page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Tina. Love the hnesty in your journaling too. I'm another big fan of 'it is what it is' - more important things to worry about! Looking forward to our monthly PL shares with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.